10 African Wax Print Styles To Wear On A Casual First Date.
Casual first dates are fun and exciting! But getting ready for that first date can be slightly frustrating, nail-biting and nerve-wracking 😩 especially when you aren’t sure of what to wear. You ask yourself, “ what can I wear without looking desperate for a relationship?” “ Is my shirt too boring or does it make me look too stuck up?” “ Is this dress too revealing?” All kinds of questions can plague your mind as the date keeps getting nearer.
African wax print will work for any occasion just in case that’s you standing in front of the wardrobe wondering what will work. If you are stumped and don’t have any wax print hanging in there - SHOCKING!- here are some style Inspo to get you ready for the upcoming date ie. if you can get your tailor to sew something real quick! Oh and also here are some online shops where you can get ready-to-wear African wax print clothing. Keep reading for these easy outfit ideas for your next date.
Sleeveless Kimono Jacket + Black Pants (JVK Clothing)
2. A Simple Yoke Dress With Subtle Sass + Simple Strappy Sandals (MOD)
3. Short-sleeved casual men’s shirt (Woodin)
4. Stroll in casually yet looking confident in this Kimono shirt (Kwame Tailor)
5. A classy multi-print wrap dress always works ( KiKi Clothing)
6. This electric blue Peplum Wax Print Jacket + Skinny Jeans (Sylista)
7. An African map tee with Jeans is perfection! (Afrilege)
8. Short-sleeved Shirt with wax print details is a wardrobe must-have
9. Dashiki short-sleeved shirt by D’Iyanu is a first-date timeless!
10. A jovial and laid back off-shoulder wax print romper with strappy heels! YASSS!
Do share your favourite style Inspo in the comments below.